Pages

Friday, November 1

InstaHalloween

Hi there friend.
Happy day after Halloween.
Here are my superheroes.
I could not talk them out of these generic costumes.
They could not be more pleased.
Joshy's first time trick-or-treating.

I don't mean to brag but I'm going to anyway.
I did 6 loads of laundry today.
six.
and I got rid of tons of plastic shiny toys
after reading this post.


 Feels so good.
I've been a little obsessed with illustration lately.
are you kidding?
so pretty.
 Making, making and making.
I'm working on a calendar.
For 2014.
I probably should have started last summer because it's taking for stinkin' ever
but I'm already knee deep and I've kind of got my heart set on it.
So, I'm trying to finish this week.



We'll see how that goes...

Painting with mama.
"Don't yook at me, Mama. Nevah, evah."


My friend Kelley has the gift of hospitality.
The gift of details and making you feel really special and loved.
Look at how cute she is.


She's makes me want to be more mindful of making people
feel loved and special and celebrated.


And she's a great cook.


And she's super crafty.
We made these bee's wax candles.
I've always wanted to make candles.


Aren't they cute?


And here's my dream farm house.


We finally had our first taste of Sonic!
It opened and we went and had a party in the van.


The boys were fully entertained watching the rollerskating waiters.



We ended up going to the pumpkin patch a few times.
First with friends


It was 500 degrees outside.


I promised them candy for one good smile.


We went with my mom.


Isn't she cute?



And they played in the pumpkins forever.







 And just like that Halloween is over.
Let the crazy begin.

Press on Brave souls.
I'm linking up with Jeanette this week.

http://liferearranged.com/2013/11/instafriday-122/
Photobucket

1 comment: