Pages

Sunday, June 9

Sunday Scripture Art in progress...


Here's what's on my kitchen table.
I'm in finishing mode after writing my last post.
Because really. I have way too many half finished pieces laying around
that could be something great, or something mediocre.



But either way, my head is full of these half finished pieces.
And with my head full, it's hard to move forward with all of the
other ideas running amuck in my imagination.

It's been so long since I've painted. 
My head feels like it's going to burst.
So many ideas. So little time. and energy. and paint.


Do not be afraid. 
I have redeemed you.
Isaiah 43:1



 I have called you by name.
You are mine.
Isaiah 43:1


You are God's masterpiece.
Ephesians 2:10









He has created you anew in Jesus.
Ephesians 2:10

Photobucket

3 comments: