Pages

Wednesday, May 29

hello again...


Hi friends.
The Sparrow Fund is rad.
 and they May is their big month!
Kelly is amazing and there are SO MANY shops participating.
So go buy something. And help adopting families. and kids.
Only 3 days left in May!!!! huh?
******************************************************

1. It feels like Christmas over here!
My very favorite thing came.
These precious pillows from Chrissie Grace came in the mail.
I've wanted them for the boys ever since I saw them about a year ago.
Love, love, love them.
Such a great new baby gift.
You can get them in her shop!



2. Our garden is growing!
It never grows. I'm super excited.
These are our pumpkins.



3. Life pieces to masterpieces on NPR
This is a great story. So inspiring.
Maybe one day I could do help with something like this?!?

4. My Picture Perfect Name Banner was featured in
Somerset Memories Spring 2013
Thank you Somerset.
I love this magazine.






5.  We had a shower for Julie's sweet baby Rocco.
Such a fun day to celebrate this little guy!





6. I just got a big stash of fabric & hours of pillow making ahead me.
So yummy.


7.This is what our house usually looks like.
These boys are pretty much obsessed with tents and forts and camping.



8. I'm looking for a DIY no $/under 10$ solution to a stuffed animal hider.
Any ideas? I looked on Pinterest and couldn't find anything.

9. "Hey Mom, come here..."

Everyone in the crib!

10. Only write on the paper Joshy.




11. Desperately wanting to do this project.
Found on Pinterest
Isn't it so cute?


12. And this one for my kitchen.


No art to speak of because I've been sleeping at night.
Bliss!

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment