Pages

Wednesday, April 3

Happy Spring Break and other stuff...

It's official: Spring Break is here!

We are celebrating with a quick get away to Las Vegas.
Lots of pool time and walking around and long naps
I love getting away, but even more than that, I love coming home.



**************************************

I dressed these guys up in their Easter best,
and do you think  I could get even one good picture of the 2 of them?!?!?


no.


I think this is my favorite picture of the day.
She was trying to talk to him through the suit,
and he was so confused.


**************************************

At night I've been painting my heart out.
That's why I haven't been blogging
like I said before, I can't figure out how to do both.
So I've opted for painting.
 Here's a little preview...

**************************************

As I told you in this post I signed on with a licensing company
Which is really exciting.
I'm just not really sure what it means right now.
I'll let you know when I know...

**************************************

Finally, 31 days of Scripture Art Journaling! 
Don't give up on me quite yet...
I have the posts written,
I just need to make them,
take photos, edit & upload....
I WILL finish. I promise.

*************************************

Jack: Hey mom, Let's talk about putting things up our noses.
I'll put a volcano up my nose. What do you want to put up your nose?

**************************************

And as for spring break, I'm going to...

1.Finally (FINALLY!) finish Jacks room
that's been half done for forever.

2. Stay up late painting. and painting. and more painting.

3. Hem/fix a pile full of clothes I've been putting off.

5. Get us back to eating healthy.
6. Get my phone back and get on instagram already. sheesh.

7. Make spring bud vases that I've had in my
 imagination for about a year now.
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Oh what fun and you are so busy. The boys are growing and adorable. Yes I am choosing art over blogging too... so hard to do both. I haven't visited any in ages so glad I stopped by to say 'hi' today. We have our break this coming week so the art room is being cleaned and organized...augh. I will try to stop by more often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are doing life so well, friend:)
    bravo to you and your heart-following,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Erin. I found your blog through Pinterest. Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete