Pages

Sunday, May 22

God has made everything beautiful for it's own time.


It's true.
His timing is perfect,
even though it's not mine.
I keep trying to tell Him how to time things...
and he doesn't seem to listen,  
but His ways are higher than my ways
and his thoughts are higher than my thoughts...
and His timing is always perfect.

Speaking of timing:
1 more week of work.
4 more weeks until baby is due!

Getting so ready to welcome him into our family,
and have him on the outside of my body.




4 comments:

  1. He doesn't listen to me either. :) But I agree with you that HIS timing is perfect. We may not understand...but it is perfect. I hope you are feeling well & good luck in the next for weeks - SO exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grateful he withholds till the perfect time though it does not feel that way in the waiting.

    I know you are excited to get to meet your precious baby.

    Will you email me your address??

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. 4 weeks! Hugs and blessings to you, Erin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness that went quick!!! at least for me it did :). so excited for you! rest up my friend!

    ReplyDelete