Pages

Tuesday, December 21

Finally Finished!

I finally finished all of my Christmas orders,
packaged them up, and shipped out them just in time.


I want to say a huge thank you to everyone who ordered art for Christmas.
I'm honestly so filled with gratitude that I get to make art
and that people buy it and are
 so gracious & generous & kind.


Here are 2 commissioned paintings I created for Annamaria.


Thank you, Annamaria!


And one for little Lyla.


I finally mailed our Christmas cards.


And now we are on vacation in the mountains.


This is my very favorite part.



5 comments:

  1. Your latest art is as beautiful as ever. Hope you are feeling well. Merry Christmas friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some day soon
    I will order some of your
    beauties!
    Love...love....love.
    All the merriest
    to you and your lovies,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erin they are beautiful. That is one of my favorite verses!!

    Sink into your well deserved rest. Enjoy time with family and friends. Oh do I see snow falling in the mountains?? My son said we may get some on Christmas Day, how glorious that would be!

    Grace, peace and love

    ReplyDelete